The Solution Engineering Construction Group offers engineering and scientific consulting related to residential, commercial, industrial, institutional and health care properties. Often, incidents occur that involve more than one area of expertise alone. By synchronizing our staff, the Construction Group specialists offer expertise in analyzing the potential combined factors of Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, Materials, Chemistry and Human Factors. Whether it is a loss incident, evaluation of building practices or consulting for a new project, Solution Engineering’s Experts can help insure the structural integrity of a building, the safety of a construction site and individuals present.
- Material evaluation such as concrete, bituminous composite materials, stone, steel, timber and sealants.
- Truss evaluation, construction and use.
- Stormwater management, localized flooding, drainage evaluations and water intrusion.
- Building code compliance.
- Corrosion and deterioration of building components.
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems evaluations.
- Transportation analysis, to include roadways, bridges, and railway systems.
- Construction Site Accidents.
- Fires and Explosions.
- Structural failure analysis including settlement, cracking, and collapse of buildings and components.
- Testifying experts.
- Site inspections and documentation with laser scanning, drone photography/video, photogrammetric analysis, 360-degree camera walk through/tours,
SEG experts in this discipline: