Solution Engineering Group offers a full-service agricultural engineering consulting practice, serving clients across the nation. Our staff’s multi-disciplinary expertise encompasses a broad range of engineering and agricultural disciplines including mechanical engineering & agricultural equipment, chemical, bio-mechanical engineering, human factors/ergonomics, materials, environmental, facilities, civil/structural, electrical/electronics, computer engineering and failure analysis engineering — all available to meet the needs of our diverse agricultural clients.
Types of Projects:
- Third-party consulting for Agricultural insurance claims.
- Farm machinery damage and related injuries investigation.
- Crop loss evaluation that includes related meteorological, irrigation, and chemical issues.
- Food processing issues such as plant operation irregularities, equipment repair and maintenance histories, and plant and regulatory procedure evaluations.
- Farm infrastructure evaluations from milking parlors, electrical systems, storage, material handling and animal facilities. Includes environmental issues, farm equipment, and personal injury.
- Anhydrous ammonia application and equipment.
- Confinement and silo entrapment investigations.
- OSHA and FDA safety and regulation evaluations.
- Site/facility documentation including laser scanning, photogrammetric analysis and aerial drone flights.
SEG experts in this discipline: